Associação Geral esconde resultado de pesquisas sobre mudança do ciclo semanal desde 1938
Ao que parece, o dublê de arqueólogo e defensor auto-declarado da fé adventista, Dr. Rodrigo Silva, jamais nos responderá à pergunta feita sobre as mudanças de calendário e suas implicações sobre o ciclo semanal. Mas a verdade não fica oculta por muito tempo e, aqui mesmo na internet, descobrimos mais uma vez que a membresia adventista está sendo enganada a respeito do verdadeiro sábado semanal.
E isso acontece há décadas com o conhecimento da liderança da Associação Geral, que esconde o alerta quanto aos estatutos e juízos feito já em 1888 por Jones e Wagonner e todo o trabalho de pesquisa organizado por uma equipe especializada formada a pedido da AG desde 1938.
Nos sites abaixo, você encontrará dezenas de livros, artigos e informações a respeito. Você pode estar guardando o “sétimo dia” errrado… Cobre explicações do seu pastor!
Em português, temos o artigo: Grace Amadon e o calendário bíblico luni-solar que a IASD teima em rejeitar. Mas você pode traduzir este artigo pelo Google Translate: Finding the true sabbath and exposing the Seventh Day Aadventist Church Apostasy. Veja também: Grace Amadon (Collection 154)
Veja também o acervo disponível em http://www.creationcalendar.com/.
- Does the earth rotate around the sun or does the sun revolve around the earth?
- The Grace Amadon Collection
- History of the Lunar Sabbath in Adventism, by BibleTruthers.org
- Exposing the Skeleton in the SDA Closet of 1888, by Norman Bradley
- Jones and Waggoner were on to something in 1888.
- There are THREE distinct days in Scripture, not just work days and Sabbaths.
- Does the delivery of the Manna destroy the Creation Calendar Sabbath?
- Which calendar does the Creator recognize? The Gregorian or His Own?
- David said, “Tomorrow is new moon.” When is New Moon?
- Proof from Genesis One that the Sabbath is regulated by the moon!
- The Historical account proves that the Sabbath was/is regulated by the moon.
- The Creation Calendar in the New Testament era.
- “Wait a minute, the moon isn’t a light, it’s a reflector!”
- If the Sabbath is NOT regulated by the moon, here are 21 texts to ignore.
- What season is the wheat harvest in Scripture? Spring or Summer?
- When is the Scriptural Feast of Weeks (Pentecost)?
- A Three Witness Calendar that proves Pentecost is in the summer not in spring.
- When does a day begin, evening or morning, midnight or noon?
- YHWH challenges the supremacy of the Gregorian Calendar.
- Think there is no such thing as a 13th month? Let Ezekiel show you the truth.
- FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
Mais artigos no site http://4angelspublications.com/:
It is with gratitude 4 Angels’ Publications acknowledges the various authors who have graciously given permission to post their articles on this website. While we do not always agree with everything they teach, we appreciate their generosity in allowing us to make their research available here.
- The Lunar Sabbath & the SDA Church New!
- History of a Lie New!
- Origins of Saturn New!
- Saturday in Scripture New!
- The Hidden God New!
- Battle of Armageddon New!
- Time by Design New!
- Time’s Greatest Conspiracy Theory New!
- Biblical Calendar Outlawed! New!
- Changeling: The Metamorphosis of Christian into Pagan New!
- Changing the Calendar: Papal Sign of Authority New!
- The Three Angels’ Messages: Worship by the True Calendar New!
- “Problem of the Crucifixion Date”: Proof Saturday is not the Sabbath New!
- One World: One Calendar New!
- Global Time New!
- French Calendar Reform: The De-Christianization of France New!
- The Soviet Experiement: Playing with Weeks New!
- Ancient Greek Machine is Lunar Computer!
- Battle of the Mo’edim
- Biblical Proof for the Lunar Sabbath
- Catholic Scholar Verifies Neither Saturday nor Sunday is Biblical Sabbath
- “Continuous Weekly Cycle” Theory Proven False by Julian Calendar
- Daniel Warns of Calendar Change
- Dictionary Definitions of Hebrew Time
- Forgotten Warning
- God’s Calendar Outlawed
- God’s Original Calendar
- Jews and the Sabbath
- Lost Sabbaths Restored
- Midday in the Bible
- Millerite Use of the Luni-Solar Calendar
- Mysteries of Babylon and Pagan Sabbaths
- Nimrod’s Tabernacle of Saturn
- Saturn and the Sacred Hebdomad
- The Count to Pentecost
- The Day God Trumped Obama
- Three Distinct Categories of Days
- When Does Scripture Say a Day Begins?
Leia e traduza também livros!
- 1) Calendar Fraud: What Day is it Today? New!By eLaine Vornholt & Laura Lee Vornholt-Jones
Scripture, history, archeology and astronomy agree: the original calendar was luni-solar with a weekly cycle that restarted with each new moon. Read statements by Jewish and Roman Catholic scholars admitting a calendar change, delve into forgotten history, learn astronomical principles of luni-solar calendation and see photographs of early calendars still in existence. The facts of history prove that Saturday is not the seventh-day Sabbath of Creation, nor is Sunday the true day of Christ’s resurrection.
- 2) The Great Calendar Controversy: Time through TimeBy eLaine Vornholt & Laura Lee Vornholt-Jones
The luni-solar calendar should be studied by everyone who desires to worship on the true seventh-day Sabbath. During the Millerite movement of the 1840s, the luni-solar calendar was used to determine the ending date of the 2300 day/year prophecy of Daniel 8:14. The original luni-solar calendar of the Bible proves that Day of Atonement in 1844 did indeed fall on October 22 – and it is the only way to prove it. It also proves the impossibility of a Friday crucifixion and Sunday resurrection. Must reading for Saturday sabbatarians with a knowledge of the Millerite movement.
- The Great Calendar Controversy – by chapter:
- Chapter 1. Here a Little; There a Little
- Chapter 2. Church in Crisis
- Chapter 3. God’s Original Calendar
- Chapter 4. Luni-Solar Calendar in Millerite Movement
- Chapter 5. When was Christ Really Crucified?
- Chapter 6. Council of Nicæa: Outlawing God’s Calendar
- Chapter 7. Changing Calendars: the Abomination that Desolates
- Chapter 8. Babylon is Fallen!
- Chapter 9. Study for Yourself
- ― Suggested Reading ―
- The Great Calendar Controversy – by chapter:
- 3) Sunday in Roman PaganismBy Robert Leo Odom
(© Copyright 1944, Review and Herald Publishing Assoc.; © Copyright 2003, 2005 TEACH Services, Inc.)
“A history of the planetary week and its “day of the Sun” in the heathenism of the Roman world during the early centuries of the Christian Era.”
The length of the book (over 400 pages, published) makes end notes impractical. When 4 Angels Publications purchased it for the website, it came with “end notes” at the end of every paragraph. We apologize for any difficulties this creates in reading the book but trust that those who desire to know the information it contains will still be able to learn. Despite the information contained herein, the author believed in a Saturday Sabbath. The reader is encouraged to take what is good and leave the rest.
Sunday in Roman Paganism has many illustrations. The graphics do not always fit the pages of the document. Please scroll down where necessary.
- Chapter 1 – The Pagan Planetary Week
- Chapter 2 – Is the Planetary Week of Babylonian Origin?
- Chapter 3 – The Planetary Week in Mesopotamia
- Chapter 4 – The Diffusion of Chaldean Astrology
- Chapter 5 – The Planetary Week in Rome
- Chapter 6 – The Planetary Week in the First Century B. C.
- Chapter 7 – The Planetary Week in the First Century A. D.
- Chapter 8 – The Planetary Week in the Second Century A. D.
- Chapter 9 – The Planetary Week in the Third Century A. D.
- Chapter 10 – “The Sun, the Lord of the Roman Empire”
- Chapter 11 – “On the Lord’s Day of the Sun”
- Chapter 12 – The Sunday of Sun Worship
- Chapter 13 – The First Civil Sunday Laws
- Chapter 14 – Sylvester and the Days of the Week
- Chapter 15 – The Planetary Week in the Philocalian Almanac
- Chapter 16 – The Power Behind the Planetary Week
- Appendix – The Teutonic Pagan Week
- 4) Calendar Change Threatens ReligionBy Carlyle B. Haynes
(Published by Religious Liberty Association, 1944.)
A small but enlightening booklet covering the dangers of a calendar reform that would arbitrarily disrupt the weekly cycle. First published in 1944 when the world was contemplating calendar reform.
- 5) How Did Sunday Get Its Name?By Robert Leo Odom
(© Copyright 1972, Southern Publishing.)
file size: 798kb
- 6) Rome’s Challenge: Why do Protestants keep Sunday?(Released by the Office of James Cardinal Gibbons, Archbishop of Baltimore, Maryland. Public Domain)
file size: 134kb
- 7) History of a LieBy eLaine Vornholt & Laura Lee Vornholt-Jones
The Roman Catholic Church has always been very open about her role in changing the calendar. In fact, she claims that very act as the sign of her authority. This short but interesting booklet covers the history of the Julian calendar that led up to the Council of Nicæa where the Biblical calendar was outlawed.
- History of a Lie – by chapter: